User Data Collected by The LPC
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why The LPC Collects Your Data
We collect your data for several reasons:
- To respond to Contact Us queries.
- To manage membership and fundraising.
- To improve this website.
- To understand user needs.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. The LPC has done everything in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the up to date technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we may collect by using cookies helps us to improve our website to meet user needs. After we use any data collected for statistical analysis, the data are completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so by accessing the settings of your Internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email ([email protected]) and we will be more than happy to delete any data we’ve collected from you.
The LPC will not lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third parties unless compelled to do so by force of law.